The biggest medieval town in Europe, Genoa maintains the charm of the ancient maritime republic. The Ancient Harbour renovated in 1992 by the architect Renzo Piano and the labyrinth of narrow alleyways in the old town are just two of the many attractions of this city. On arrival in Genoa downtown, a professional guide will show you the heart of the city on an inspiring walking tour.
After free time for lunch, visit the colourful village of Santa Margherita Ligure on the Tigullio gulf, nicknamed the Dolphins Gulf due to the lange school of dolphins that are often spotted there. Here you take the boat for a mini-cruise to the charming fishing village of Portofino, a half-moon shaped sea side village whose beauty has been narrated across the millennia by writers and poets such as Guy de Maupassant.
The journey ends with the return by boat to Santa Margherita, where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Tour in English Every Thursday and Saturday
Largo Cairoli, 18 (MM1 Cairoli - MM2 Lanza)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of Genoa
- Boat trip from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- English speaking guide - Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval "Starting from 6:00" means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or after in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour. - Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem